Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ik ben helemaal over hem heen gekomen. Dat zeker ik, maar......

Maybe coz of my hormon or something else, i cant tell. When i read those sentences, it was just like a storm, hit me right in my heart. All of sudden all feelings of that day came back. The 'D' day i call. The feelings i cant find the name for them nor i can named them my self, it was so mixed out.
Mungkin akan tiba saatnya di mana kamu harus berhenti mencintai seseorang,
bukan karena orang itu berhenti mencintai kita.
melainkan karena kita menyadari bahwa orang itu akan lebih berbahagia
apabila kita melepaskannya karena keinginannya dan kebahagiaannya bukan untuk mencintai kita.

Those are beautiful sentences aren't they ? But that's exactly how i felt on that day. Im not a selfish woman, i know what love is. I chose to let him go, coz i knew somehow, he wasn't happy with me, no matter how much i loved him. And i didn't want to hurt him anymore. So....

No comments:

Post a Comment