Friday, February 11, 2011

Read people's mind

Sometime i wish i could become like Edward Cullen where he could read people's mind. I shared my thought bout this to my best friend, and she said....its not a good thing. Imagine you could know what people think bout you...good and bad. You could see the darkest thought of people and its gonna make you sick.

She's right, so i said, wish i could read the selected people's mind. Mind of people i respect, people i like, people i admire. I want to know what r they thinking about me. And again.... she said its not fun. There's no challenge, there's no guessing, when you know what they'r thinking bout you, ur going to be either disappointed or get bored. Its not interesting anymore.

She's right...(again for one more time). But still i wish i could know what people think about me....ah...troublesome !!

No comments:

Post a Comment