Thursday, February 16, 2012

So iam stupid... (!?)

One college at work asked me whether i like working in this new company. So i said im still adapting things because of the big different between this company and the previous company i worked for. One thing for sure is the load of work. Here, i work like 24 hours seems not enough :D.

Oh ok she said, but u got a higher salary of course. No i said. Then she said, sorry for telling you this, but i say ur stupid. Hahaha, that was the first time for me, a person i rarely know saying im stupid right into my face.

Well im not angry, for i know what kind of a person she is but that made me wondering and thinking. Am I stupid ?.

I chose this completely new thing for some reasons :

  1. i want to learn this field, since i see it has a bright future

  2. Now i have a lot of my 'me' time, and im not a money oriented person. so why not ?

  3. This is the first time for me to work in this huge company with so many foreigners. Now i know how does it feel to work with them. Not that easy for sure :D


When i said to her, that i want to get its knowledge, she just said, not for me, i had enough of it. Well everybody has their own choice. Mine, is i believe the best for me for now. I dont know in the future. Lets not think that far shall we :).

Whether i failed or succeed, i dont know, but one think for sure is, if i failed, I could say to my self and to the world that 'Hey At Least I Try, and i wont regret it a bit'. And If i succeed, i could smile widely and happily, saying Alhamdulillah :).

So..am i stupid ?.

 

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like the "Hendra" who said I'm stupid to work in Firstwap, because workload is crazy, everybody's resigning, and I could get a better salary somewhere. To me he's just a weirdo and his words didn't even qualified for contemplation. He mentioned that he has changed his job maybe 10 or more times because he wanted the perfect company.
    To be honest with you, if I didn't suffer during those 2 years, there is no way I could ever move to SG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and didnt have a chance to know me also hahhaa...nah, that's kidding. A wise words said, sometimes we need to be suffer to bring out the best of what we have inside of us. Totally agree with this

    ReplyDelete