Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can't sleep

its 1.34 pm, yet i still cant close my eyes. I just arrived on 22.30. Feels like i was still in there.The miracle, the feeling how small you are, the peace feeling even it was so crowd, the test, everything...., i will not forget about it.

Those are the two hollies cities for muslim, subhanallah, i miss them already. I miss seeing ka'bah, i miss doing tawaf, i miss praying together with other muslims from all around the world in Masjidil Haram and masjid Nabawi. I miss wukuf, i miss praying isha in Al masjidil haram, subhanallah, the imam..., he recited quran so beautiful, and i miss praying in raudah.

So many stories, so many unforgettable moments, i hope i could go there for one more time, doing umrah, with my husband, whoever he is, must be the best man Allah has chosen for me, Aaamiin ya rabbal alamin.

1 comment: