Thursday, November 18, 2010

She's simply the best

I was listening to Mocca's song tittled friend and this song reminds me of someone special. From the moment i knew her, i couldn't stop thanking to Allah for giving me a chance to meet this such a wonderful person. I don't have a sister, but  within herself, i find what i'm looking for. She really knows when to put herself as a friend or a big sister without i should say it first.

She's always there for me. During in the lowest point of my life, she gave her biggest support, encouraged me, listened to all my story patiently without interrupting me. That time, i wasn't expect for a sorry or empathy - something i got a lot from people around me - , but she....she knew what to say, she by her words gave me spirits to get up, the answer when i was really confused, advise when i really need it without making me feel as if i was being lectured.

And until today, where my life gets better, she's always be my witness. She knows all my secrets, knows all my story, and i feel really secure telling everything i have in mind to her cause i know.. i could trust her completely.

A very fun person with a gold heart and an open mind. I could talk to her about anything, from religion to people's character. Serious discussion to jokes. From music to sports....anything....everything.  She's simply the best and may Allah blesses her life every time.

-Dedicated to my dearest friend and sister : Eko Media, thank you so much for always being there for me...this song is totally for you-
Mocca - Friend

if anyone can fill my world with joy and happiness
and cast away all of my loniless
always there beside me when i am down
and never left my face eith frown
it’s you! yes, it is you my friend who can make it all come true
it’s you! yes, it is true a friend in need is a friend indeed
when you’re around i wrap my self in a pearly smile
when you’re around you light the bulb inside my head

No comments:

Post a Comment